Monday 2 April 2012

My Philosophy


My Philosophy
Teaching style actually based on the personal preference, abilities, and the norms of our particular discipline.Actually, I can be any character in classroom in teaching students while learning and teaching process. In this case, we can mix some element from other style.I can be a grumpy, boring, permissive and even a mean teacher. Whatever it is, it was not  something that come about with conscious thought. Even in all likehood, it just happened.
But now, as I am a teacher, I prefer to develop the style of teaching toward npositive and effective style. I am trying hard to ensure what will be for the students for what I work with. The reason that I must become various style of teaching in the classroom is because I think this way is very effective. This is because, I was told that some students have many kind of learning styles. Some pf them are visual learners, some are auditory learners and others are kinesthetic learners. Almost certainly, I was told that my instruction should match the student’ style of learning. For example, if  students in the category of kinesthetic learners, they prefer to learn through hands- on activities so, they will do better in classes that feature plenty of experiment. So, how about the verbal learner students.
There’s no more reason for me to set in my mind that I can’t change my teaching style. But instead, I will investigating any other kind of approaches to show my consideration to my students and the most important to make my students to feel suitable during my teaching session. So that they can easily accept and diffuse the contents that I have delivered in the class.
One of the most prefered style of teaching is, I want to make my class to be fun and enjoying, at least my students will not stress with me and brave to tell me and their friends on the idea generated when I asked them questions. The way that I can use is by doing activities in grouping in order to make them socialize and the communities around them can aid in the effectiveness of the learning experiences. So the students who are engaged and involved in these kind of activities are obviously get benefits from the experience. Then, for the way I deliver the  contents to the students, I will use microsoft powerpoint which is complete with audios, and animations. Sometimes I can show them videos related to the topics that I teach in the class. This can increase their understanding on what the content it is.
It is important for me as a teacher to vary my teaching styles depending on the situation and students attitude. Therefore sometimes I have to be more strict with them but teaching in deep love and respect. For me, my duty in teaching students provide oppurtunity for continual learning and growth. As an educator, I am instilling a love of learning in students as I share my own passions for learning with them. In our competitive society, it is important for a students to not only receive a solid education, but to work with someone who aware and sensitive to their individual needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment