Wednesday 16 May 2012

REFLECTION : LECTURE MAKER


For  the 7th week, we had learn about lecture maker. Firstly, our lecturer  gave us a brief and some informations on lecture maker that we were going to make it as our next group assignment. Actually so many things that I have earned while learning this software in the class. What I feel is I am very happy for the first time learning this software that I have not been heard before, so with  noting information about lecture maker, I have to ask my friends and sometimes ask lecturer while she is conveying her lecture in the class. At least this situation in the class can make us to know any other friends while communicating and discussing to each other for sharing informations.
Before this, all of us were familiar with the Microsoft Powerpoint that we always used in doing assignment especially when we have to present it in the class, which is also become one of the part of our assignment. By learning lecture maker, I am able to know the differences of using Microsoft Powerpoint and Lecture Maker. Roughly, when both of them had been presented, they were look same, but for me, lecture maker is more interesting compared to the Microsoft Powerpoint as lecture maker provided us with many other functions to make our slide presentation to be more attractive.
Actually leacture maker is an e- learning content authoring software that empower us to create interactive lessons and activities can be easily deployed in various ways. So it is very important for me, who is going to be a teacher in 2 or 3 years ago to know about the lecture maker to make my teaching more interactive because this method of teaching able to increase my students undrstanding about the topic and contents that I had delivered to them. In addition, a lecture maker software enable a teacher or instructor to create something that allow them to share their knowledge. At the same time this can expertise me in developing and distributing highly interactive and persuasive materials. Wholly, I hope that by learning lecture maker, I can apply this software to be used in my teaching process in school while becoming teacher soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment