Thursday 24 May 2012

Reflection of Document analysis

From the first lesson That I have learnt in the class, we had been taught and introduced to the google document and document analysis. Honestly I never know about this before. Through the teaching and learning process in the class, I can know more about document analysis and how to upload the document analysis via google document. At first I did not understanding the way how to upload the file document, but when I searching youtube on the steps to upload any documents and files, I can apply it in uploading files and document.
Not only that, I also ask my friends to teach me more about google document. Now I feel so happy as now I knew it absolutely. The proove is, now I had upload all my lesson plans using google document. Then, I can teach my other friends about google document and document analysis.
From this lesson, I can increase my information on this, moreover the thing that I have never learnt and never know before. What I proud of myself is, one day, I can also teach my students about this software.

No comments:

Post a Comment