Wednesday 16 May 2012

REFLECTION : PICASA


From the topic, Picasa that I have learned, I got many things after I had learned the Picasa software. The most important point that I can described about the Picasa that, Picasa is an image organizer and image viewer for organizing and editting digital photos. What I understand from Picasa that I have learnt, is it offer basic photo editting function, including color enhancement, red eye reduction and cropping. So I can get more skills in editting pictures.
          Firstly, we are given some explanation by the lecturer about the Picasa, about the meaning, how to used it and it uses. Before this, I have heard about Picasa software, and had used it for a few times and I just used it to edit pictures simply. From the explanation conveyed by the lecturer, I had gained  my knowledges about the Picasa and after this  I can be more advanced in editing pictures. Therefore I can apply this to all my pictures
         Then,we are asked by lecturer to download the Picasa software to give chance to use the Picasa software. So by this way, we all can survey and explore the contents of the software. Therefore, now I knew how to get the best pattern of pictures. This is because, when I explored  this software, I can know how to make a better lighting and better design of picture by combining many pictures on one background and also edit background. 
         Not only that, from Picasa, I also can exchange my informations with my friends, as, some of them also can edit picture using this software, same like me. But we knew the different things, so these informations can be shared to each other. Honestly I can say that this class can make build curiousity among us. This is environment that I want in my class before.
        Other features relate to Picasa, it include slide shows, printing, and image timelines. Images can also be prepared for external use, such as for e-mailing or printing, by reducing file size and setting up page layouts. So this is compatible with my situation now as a students that requied me to do that in completing my assignment. So, I hope, what I have learned can be applied in my teaching process and at the same time this help me to increase my profesionalime as a teacher in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment