Wednesday 16 May 2012

REFLECTION : DATA LOGGER


The first thing that I remembered most while in class of  Information, Communiation and Technology in Science is the first laboratory that I have attended. For this first laboratory, I can see the thing or device that I haven’t see before that is, data logger.
              I was so happy learning this device as for me, it is multifunction because it does not like other device, such as thermometre that is only functioned to measure the temperature of an object and any other device. Therefore, this can make me understand more about  the functions of the data logger.
              To apply the using of data logger, a few experiments had been carried out at the same time using the separate data logger. Some of the experiment that had been carried out are melting of ice to determine the melting point and boiling of water to determine the boiling point. The Data logger also have it external sensor to make the process of collecting data. By the combination of the computer and the software, we can use them to collect data on temperature, melting point, boiling point, pressure and any other else.By this experiment, I knew the way of how to handle scientific experiment properly.
            Other than that, from this laboratory, I think the most thing that I satisfied is, I can improve my relationship with all my friends, who as the students in this class. This is because, we all had carried out experiment in about 3 or 4 group, which mean all of us can have a period of time to discussing to each other about the experiment. So at least we can communicate to each other.
            Last but not least,  I think from the learning  of the data logger, I can apply it in my future life as a science teacher.





No comments:

Post a Comment