Wednesday 16 May 2012

REFLECTION : SMART BOARD


From what I had learned about Smart Board , I found the benefits of the Smart board in to be applied in our world as a student. In laboratory while Smart Board is teached by an instructor, firstly we had been explained on what the Smart Board is, what uses of  Smart Board, and how to use  a Smart Board. This can gain our informations on the Smart Board details and from the explanation from the instructors, I knew that a Smart Board is Combining the simplicity of a whiteboard with the power of a computer. From this, I can know  the way can be used  for me as a teacher in order to deliver the my contents of  teaching. Therefore, I can use Smart Board interactive whiteboard to help me improving the learning outcomes that I am going to achieve.
Not only that, after the explanation had been done by the instructor, we were given a chance for everyone to try using the Smart Board. Honestly, I am very excited using this Smart Board as this is my first time knowing, seeing Smart Board with my own eyes and moreover iven chance to use it. It is really good and the best way to increase our interest in using and gaining informations on Smart Board. I had used the chance given totally to explore the programme in there and what the things in there. Although the time given for one person is very short but it is so precious for me. At least I knew the applications of this Smart Board in this life.
 Moreover, the chance given can give experience for me to use the Smart Board which is simple as we  just use the touch of a finger. It is easier for us to use this as a medium to deliver any informations. In addition, with Smart Board interactive whiteboard,   this can make the delivering of the lessons become dynamic.
From the Smart Board laboratory session, I can be more dextrous to apply Smart Board as I had learn how to use in by myself experience and knew how the things that I writes can be transformed on the whiteboard although we just use touching of finger. So after this, I can apply Smart Board to write notes and word in digital ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment